Heads up! If you want a free audio to help you build your network marketing business, just go to: http://kennysantos.com/freegiveaway
The Recruiting Process is all about talking with people. If you don’t know what to say, then you won’t do a good job in be able to recruit someone.
Unfortunately, many network marketers focus on the opportunity or on the product.
-this is ground floor
-we have the best comp plan
-out CEO was a top earner in the field
The best way to recruit someone is to focus on the prospect and talk to them like you would a normal human. Don’t be weird. It’s also helpful to have a couple questions or statements ready for every phase of the recruiting process.
Here are great phrases that you should know.
1. Are you at all open to a side project if it didn’t interfere with what you were currently doing?
2. Have you ever thought about making ANY money outside of being a realtor (or whatever there job happens to be)?
3. I market a product that helped me lose 10 pounds (or what ever your product does) so I can fit into my favorite pants again (or what ever your story is). Do you know anyone that would want to know about a product like that?
4. If you keep doing what you are doing and keep getting the same results that you are getting, will you be where you want to be 5 years from now?
5. What does your schedule look like at x time and y date?
6. Coffee? (great for texting)
7. I’m doing a grand opening for my energy drink (or other product that samples and demos well) business, I’ll be giving out some free sample and doing prize drawings and giveaways. Do you want to be included?
8. A group of us are getting together and sharing some ideas on how to make some extra money in this economy. Would you like to be included?
9. The video is about 20 minutes long, if I sent you the link, how soon could you watch it?
10. What has recently changed in your life that has you open to a business?
11. The WWO – If I could show you how to get lose that extra 10 lbs (or what ever they want) so you don’t feel embarassed when you take off your shirt (why they want it) would you want to see how that works?
12. Are you ready to rock this? (This is great right after a high energy group presentation with your hand in the air ready to give them a high 5.)
14. Do you have the funds ready or will you have to raise them?
15. Why would you want to do this?
16. It sounds to me like you are ready to get started!
17. No time- You don’t have the time? You need this more than I thought! How long will your life be like that for?
18. No time, no money- Is that something that you want to over come?
19. No money- You don’t have the $500 it takes to get started? How much do you have? How far off are we?
20. Spouse- You need to talk to your spouse? What do you hope he/she will say?
Focus on them
There are dozens of phrases that you can say but the one rule is this.
Focus on them and don’t try to convince them.
All of these questions and phrases focus on them and you’ll also notice that even in the overcoming objects portion, the questions are focused on seeing if they even want to do participate rather than showing them reasons why they should participate.
If you can focus on their wants and needs and talk to them like an advisor rather than a convincer, you’ll find that you’ll be saying questions just like this in your normal conversations.
Was that helpful? Did you get value from that?
I would love to hear in the comments below.
Create A Great Day!
7 Non-Salesy Ways To Ask For The Sale Without Feeling Pushy
The Real Key To Packing The House For Your Home Business Party
How To Make An Irresistible Offer
3 Words That Will Get You More Sales In MLM
Ever Walk Away From That “Perfect Prospect” and Wish That You Knew What To Say? Get the free audio download of “Network Marketing Questions That Work.” You’ll be able to steer the conversation and get the right prospects to chase you and WANT to know more details about your business.