Early Morning Routine
About a month or two ago, I listed my morning routine.
The great thing about having a routine is that I never go to bed at night with any excuses as to why I didn’t work on my dreams that day.
Because of my routine I do something everyday (even if it’s small) that gets me closer to my goals and my dreams.
If you would like to see my morning routine that consists of 5 simple things from the kind of exercises that I do, what I drink and how I meditate each day, then you can check it out right here:
The Early Morning Routine That Keeps Me Productive, Motivated And Energized
It won’t come as a big surprise that some of the most successful people on the planet also have a morning ritual.
Here are 14 people that you’ve probably heard of and what they do to start their day via We Are Top 10.
1. Richard Branson:
- Leaves the curtains undrawn so he can wake up right at dawn.
- Swims early in the morning or goes kite surfing.
- Follows it up with a health high-vitamin breakfast.
2. Warren Buffet:
- Wakes up at 6:45 and starts with reading paper at home before heading to office.
- He is big on reading and spends 80% of the day reading.
- Advocates reading up to 500 pages a day because that’s how knowledge builds up.
3. Steve Jobs:
- Steve Jobs gave himself a motivational speech every morning. He started every morning looking himself in the mirror and asked, “If today was the last day of my life, would I be happy with what I’m about to do today?” If he responded ‘no’ too many days in a row, he knew something needed to change.
- He also advocated minimalism from furnishing his house to clothes he wore and often wore the black t-shirt with a blue jeans.
4. Arianna Huffington:
- Starts her day with 30 minutes of meditation.
- She is also big on sleeping well and unplugging from smartphones, she shuts off all her devices at night and keeps them out of her bedroom.
5. Bill Gates:
- Starts his day by working out on a treadmill for an hour.
6. Mark Zuckerberg:
- Rises at 8 am every morning unless he had been working entire night.
- He does wear same t-shirt everyday to avoid making extra decisions.
7. Oprah Winfrey:
- Starts her day meditating, then she hits the treadmill followed by a healthy meal.
- She gets to work as early as possible which gives her more working hours in the day.
8. Elon Musk:
- He goes to bed at 1 a.m. and wakes up at 7 a.m.
- He usually skips breakfast, but sometimes has an omelet with coffee and wolfs down lunch in a 5-minute span during a meeting. This goes on to show he is trying to make the most of his day and avoiding any lunch meetings.
- He works out once or twice a week, usually on the treadmill or by lifting weights.
9. Indra Nooyi:
- She wakes up as early as 4 a.m. in the morning to arrive in office no later than 7 a.m.
10. Jeff Bezos:
- Sleeps 8 hours a day and even has a sleeping bag in his office.
- He clears out certain days e.g. Tuesdays and Thursdays where he doesn’t hold any meetings to be more productive.
11. Sergey Brin:
- Exercises intensely every morning and has remained remained loud-and-proud about his fitness obsession, counting workout clothes and Vibram barefoot shoes as his typical wardrobe and frequently zipping around on rollerblades, doing yoga stretches during meetings, or walking around on his hands for fun.
12. Jack Ma:
- Starts his day by exercising and his tai chi trainer travels with him when necessary.
13. Marissa Mayer:
- She sleeps very little around 4-6 hours as she works long hours, up to 130 hours a week.
14. Jack Dorsey:
- He wakes up at 5.30 a.m. to meditate, then runs several miles to stay healthy and active.
Did This Help You?
If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook.
Create A Great Day!
See more videos like this here: http://kennysantos.com/videos
Find me on fb: http://kennysantos.com/fbpage/
Learn 6 Law of Attraction Life Hacks that will allow you to implement the Law of Attraction everyday in an effortless way for free right here: http://kennysantos.com/loalifehacks/
If you enjoyed this post on The Early Morning Routine Of 11 Successful Millionaires then please share, tweet and comment below.